Pain-Rx Dietary Supplement
Revolutionary quick acting COX-2 Inhibitor
Pain RX is a supplement that contains natural nutrients and herbs commonly used for natural pain relief.
Pain-Rx Proprietary Blend with Explotab Technology:
Paullinia Tomentosa Extract (Leaves),
Chiococca Alba Extract (Leaves),
Mimosa Pudica (Whole Plant) Extract,
Phellodendron Amurense Extract (Bark),
Lactuca Virosa Extract (Leaves),
White Willow 90% Extract (Bark),
Turmeric Extract (Rhizome),
Valerian Extract (Root),
Boswellia Extract (Resin/Gum),
Naringen (Fruit), 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin (Fruit),
Yerba Mate Extract (Leaves).
Here are some of main ingredients make up the Pain-Rx proprietary formula:
(1) Paullinia tomentosa – this plant contains tannins effective at low dosages, typically 5 mg, with a methonal extract.
(2) Chiococca alba – this plant contains lignans, coumarins and alkanes, all of which can reduce known pain with an ethanolic extract made from the dried leaves of the plant;
(3) Mimosa pudica – this is the strongest of the three Belizean plants contained in Pain-Rx. It’s been proven to reduce pain, and is used as an anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and muscle relaxant. This 1:1 ethanol-water extract is, at this time, patent-pending for effective pain control.
(4) Lactuca virosa - also called lettuce opium because it has mild sedative and analgesic effects. In 1911, it was researched by the council of the Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain. It has two primary constituents: Lactucopicrin and Lactucin. The Pain-Rx formula uses superior grade lactuca virosa grown in Great Britain;
(5) White Willow Bark extract – reduces prostaglandin levels, this in turn decreases pains, aches and inflammation. Hi-Tech’s 95% extract has been validated to ease both acute and chronic pain, manage arthritis distress, and decrease muscle aches;
(6) Phellodendren Amurense - this well-known herb has been proven to block COX-2 enzymes. COX-2 enzymes play a big role in how we experience pain;
(7) Boswellia Serrata – the active constituent in this herb, boswellic acid, is known to exhibit anti-inflammatory benefits. Research trials have indicated benefits with rheumatoid arthritis also.
The Chemistry Behind Pain Management
Pain Rx helps reduce pain by blocking the cells from making prostaglandins. The COX-2 enzyme is a protein that is made by the cells in your body to take the chemicals in your tissues and convert into prostaglandins. COX-2 is found in most bodily tissues, but an injured tissue contains more of it. Our natural pain formula, Pain-Rx, binds to COX-2 and prevents it from doing its job like a lock you turn on your door. The door can’t open with the lock on and COX-2 does not work with Pain-Rx bound to it. So Pain-Rx doesn’t solve the problem that's causing the pain, but instead it reduces the pain signals your nerves send to your brain. Through blocking prostaglandin production, Pain-Rx impacts pain and inflammation. Numerous OTC drugs currently available, like ibuprofen (Motrin® and Advil®;), and naproxen (Aleve® and Naprosyn®;), have numerous negative side effects, yet over 100 billion tablets are taken by consumers annually. This is a huge number, almost 3 million tablets per day!
Natural COX-2 Inhibitor.
Pain-Rx is different from any other pain control supplement available. Pain-Rx blends natural COX-2 inhibitors with natural opioid agonists that provide an analgesic effect. Individuals suffering from minor pain, more intense discomfort, and continual muscle pain should try this incredible product. Pain-Rx is your answer - neither OTC or prescription pain medicines have been able to provide an answer from either a safety or efficacy standpoint.